The Prophecy of the wheel of shadow and light
Manishtu has collected various segments of an incomplete prophecy. He suspects our party to be a part of this prophecy, but hesitates to confirm that. In two years, a profound planetary alignment will allow for movement of the wheel of light and shadow. It is not clear where or what that is, but determines or reflects the possible fate of the world. It has 13 states of being or notches, and it currently between a neutral state and a shadowy state. Moving towards the shadow will be a disaster for civilization, at least as far as Manishtu is concerned. Manishtu also suspects that the total prophecy is 13 verses.
1. The Wheel of Light and Shadow shall shift again when the shattered world returns.
Blood shall reign from the heavens as day becomes night. One turning of the wheel shall remain for the age of man.
2. Three shall push the wheel towards light.
Three shall push the wheel towards shadow.
Three in the middle shall decide its course.
3. When the wheel turns to shadow, the mists will rise again and the children of the dragon between will flourish only in death.
Rhe first triad of the middle shall have made its decision.
And this shall right the shattered world from its broken course.
4. And this shall be if the shattered world is made whole again.
(2 lines missing)
5. Only the son of Khyber can bind the Eye of Siberys.
The mark of Eberron will bind the son of Khyber.
The eye of Siberys shall bind the mark of Eberron.
6. The heart of Eberron is the first of the three who shall decide the course of the wheel of light and shadow.
The fist of Khyber is the second of the three that shall decide the course of the wheel.
The eye Syberis is the final part of the turning, and thus the shaping of the age of man.
7. For shadow there shall be one triad.
For Light there shall be two triads, and the culling of the first shall set the wheel in motion.
For the middle there shall be three triads, for as each one passes, the wheel shall turn again.
8. The wheel of light and shadow was forged by the middle.
It’s course is the path of the age of man.
It’s making the death of the light and the howling of the shadow.
11. The phantom of the Wheel of light and shadow dwells in dream.
In the maze of Khyber’s seventh children lies the forge that made the wheel.
The door to the garden of the wheel shall be seen by the eye, awakened by the heart, and opened by the fist.
13. The least of the middle triad shall be the greatest of them.
They shatter the foes of man and bring light to the blooded sky.
And their ascendance, they shall not see the truth of their action, and thus shall fall the age of man into endless night, the wheel never to turn again.
Seven verses are missing. Manishtu suspects those verse pertain to the following…
Who the three of light are.
Who the three of shadow are.
Where the wheel is.
What the wheel is.
What would happen if the wheel fails to shift at all.
These seem like probable verses.